Простые и легкие загадки для детей на английском языке
1. How many 9's between 1 and 100?
2. What is always coming, but never arrives?
3. What starts with T, ends with T and is full of T?
4. If you have it, you want to share it. If you share it, you do not have it. What is it?
5. Give me food and I will live
Give me water and I will die
What am I?
6. It happens once in a minute, twice in a week, and once in a year? What is it?
The letter E
7. Clean, but not water,
White, but not snow,
Sweet, but not ice-cream,
What is it?
8. Two brothers we are,
Greate burdens we bear,
On which we are bitterly pressed;
The truth is to say,
We are full all the day,
And empty when we go to rest.
9. I am not inside a house. But no house is complete without me. What am I?
10. Where can you find roads without cars, forests without trees and cities without houses?
On a map
Поделитесь с друзьями:
21 августа 2010
Ключевые теги новости: загадки
, английский язык